Dr. Adrian Andreou
Special Clinical Interests
Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Radiology
Dr Adrian Andreou qualified from the University of Manchester in 2001 and obtained Membership of the Royal College of Physicians prior to specialising in Radiology. Adrian completed his training at the Norwich Radiology Academy, following which he undertook a fellowship in oncological imaging at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London. He is currently practising as a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital , Bath.
His major interests are gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging with a particular focus on oncological imaging.
Research and Teaching Interests
Cervical, Rectal and Liver MRI
Diffusion Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Regular teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
- MB ChB
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiologists
- Member of the International Cancer Imaging Society