Dr Rosie Frost
Special Clinical Interests
Rosie Frost is a Consultant Radiologist with subspecialty interest in breast imaging.
Rosie works in both Breast and general radiology at the Royal United Hospital Bath. She performs imaging and imaging-guided interventions for breast disorders.
Research and Teaching Interests
Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School.
Regular teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the British society of Breast Radiology
- Member of the British Medical Association