Dr David Little
Special Clinical Interests
Head and Neck Radiology
Dr David Little is a Consultant Radiologist with specialist interests in Nuclear Medicine, PET-CT and Head and Neck Radiology. He is a keen medical educator having obtained his Post Graduate Certificate of Medical Education. He teaches medical students, radiology registrars.
Teaching medical students and Radiology Trainees
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
- MB BS
- MRCP (UK)
- FRCR (UK)
- PG Cert (med ed)
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- British Nuclear Medicine Society
- British Medical Association