Dr Georgina Devenish
Special Clinical Interests
Georgina Devenish is a Consultant Radiologist with subspecialty interests in breast and gynaecology imaging.
Georgina qualified from Cardiff University with distinction in 2009 and also completed her Radiology training in the South Wales Deanery in August 2016.
Georgina was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, where she works in both Breast and general radiology. She performs imaging and imaging-guided interventions for breast disorders.
Research and Teaching Interests
Honorary senior lecturer, academic mentor, University of Bristol Medical School.
Clinical Teaching for Bristol medical students.
Regular teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Honorary senior lecturer, academic mentor, University of Bristol Medical School
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of British Institute of Radiology
- British society of Breast Radiology
- Member of the British Medical Association