Dr Jonathan Rodrigues
Special Clinical Interests
Dr Jonathan Rodrigues is a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath. His major interests are cardiac imaging (with accreditation in cardiac CT and cardiac MRI) and thoracic imaging with a particular interest in research.
Research and Teaching Interests
Cardiac and Thoracic Imaging
Teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme and University of Bristol Medical School
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
- FRCR (UK)
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the British Society of Thoracic Imaging
- Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (Level II Cardiac CT Accreditation)
- Member of the Society of Cardiovascular MRI (Level III Cardiac MRI Accreditation)
- Member of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging