Dr Rob Colliver
Special Clinical Interests
Oncological Imaging and Intervention
Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Radiology
Rob is a Consultant Radiologist with specialist interests in gastrointestinal, genitourinary and oncological imaging and intervention. Rob completed his Radiology training at the Royal Free Hospital, London, following which he undertook a fellowship in body imaging and furthered his experience in oncological intervention in Melbourne, Australia. He is currently practising as a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
Research and Teaching Interests
Oncological imaging and intervention
Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Regular teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe