Dr Gary Cross
Special Clinical Interests
Gary Cross is a Consultant Radiologist with subspecialty interests in musculoskeletal, sports and trauma imaging, including image guided musculoskeletal intervention.
Gary was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital in 2020. He also works at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Disease and provides musculoskeletal imaging services to Bath Rugby and athletes from the English Institute of Sport.
Research and Teaching Interests
Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Regular teaching for the Severn Radiology Training scheme
- Consultant Radiologist at the Royal United Hospital, Bath.
- Clinical Tutor, University of Bristol Medical School
Membership of professional, national and regional bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Member of the British Medical Association